I am excited to serve you and our Seattle community as the new President of Seattle Urban League Young Professionals. It is my goal to continue to advance our professional membership and empower our community toward greater heights!
This year, SULYP Leadership has planned many great activities to keep you socially engaged, politically conscious, professionally attuned, economically empowered, and service focused.
- Stay actively engaged in the community through volunteer opportunities.
- Grow personally and professionally through enhanced signature development events targeting your current and future career needs.
- Grow your network through carefully designed networking events.
My executive board and I are aware that to achieve the objectives listed above, we will not be able to do it alone. I will like to take this opportunity to invite you to join a committee by becoming a member of one of the following areas:
- Community Involvement: Civic Engagement, Advocacy, Education & Youth Empowerment
- People Development: Professional Development & Economic Empowerment
- Outreach: Community Programs, Health & Wellness and Quality of Life
- Member Relations
Kindly express your interest by sending a quick email to board@SULYP.org.
I am excited to serve you and the entire SULYP family, as we strive for to make a meaningful impact in Seattle.
Yours In The Movement,
Oti Peprah | President SULYP